We’re excited to be bringing on a full-time, remote operations specialist. This role is
– one part operations,
– one part administrative, and
– one part customer service
– Sending out messages to prospective customers (“prospects”)
– Responding to messages from those prospects: answering their questions, and telling them more about the services they’re being offered.
– Scheduling meetings between interested prospects and salespeople who will pitch them on the phone.
As the front-line of communication, you’ll have tremendous influence to shape the customer experience for these prospective customers.
Skills / requirements:
– Phenomenal written communication.
Most of your job will be drafting, sending, and responding to emails: answering questions, handling objections, and building trust with prospective clients.
– Attention to detail.
On a daily basis, you’ll be juggling calendars, conversations and to-dos all day. So, if you’re a natural task-master extraordinaire, we’d love to talk! If you don’t sweat the details, this position is not a good fit for you!
– Hustle and passion.
We are a team of “A-Players”. We are passionate and driven to work hard and build a product that people love.
– High standard of quality.
We take pride in our work product, and we expect the same of you.
– Comfortable in a fast-pace, fast-changing work environment.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment. We’re a young, agile company. So your workflow is subject to change. If this is exciting — instead of scary — then we’d love to chat 🙂
The best products don’t always “sell themselves”. That’s why companies partner with us. We build out their sales funnels: getting more leads, setting more meetings, and closing more deals!
Retriever was started by Silicon Valley startup veterans who have built companies backed by the top silicon valley investors.
Visit our website to learn more! http://www.kindretriever.com
More on the role
– This position is full-time, fully remote (work from anywhere!), and on a contract basis (1099 vs W-2).
– And we’d need you to be able to work North American hours (9AM – 6PM MST).
– We’re looking for teammates who would like to put down roots in a company: to learn and grow together.
Related Jobs (18)
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in Oak Creek, WI on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in West Fargo, ND on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in Lake Charles, LA on May 21, 2019 Full Time