With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier’ began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
As Product Manager you’ll be responsible for making product decisions and executing on delivering world-class e-commerce features. You’ll work closely with our Store and Shopper teams to help our store owners bring valuable features to market for their customers.
We’re looking for someone who loves being in the details and solving highly technical complex problems. The ReCharge platform is growing quickly and we need a creative and resourceful integrator who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Vue.js, Snowflake, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Understand our customer’s business goals and deliver features to help them grow.
- Put together complex multivariable problems into solutions that our customers will love.
- Propose ideas and work towards the best solutions based on merit.
- Figure out ways to get products into the hands of customers to get feedback quickly.
- Investigate and create the feature product roadmap and define product enhancements for short and long-term releases.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams across the company to build new features or update existing ones at scale.
- Document, monitor and revise product requirements, process maps, use cases, user acceptance test plans, project plans, and release notes.
- Identify and define core issues that customers face, conduct user research and own features across the entire lifecycle through deployment.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4-8 years of product management experience in fast paced environments
- Experience building and designing features for end users
- A strong attention to detail working with a cross functional team
- Experience leading a product development team on a web-based platform
- Love for iteration and experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Saas or billing/payments experience or start-up experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired