We are a small team of passionate innovators. We host the LAUNCH Festival (the largest startup event in the world), produce the popular podcasts “This Week in Startups” (TWiST) and “Angel,” run the LAUNCH Accelerator, Jason’s Syndicate, and LAUNCH Ticker. We invest millions of dollars into promising founders every year, some of which go on to change the world.
This is a position where you will learn a lot very quickly and have ample opportunity to grow and try new things.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant…
- You will need to assist the Events Coordinator with event planning (from point of contract execution to event completion, eg. bar arrangements, catering, floor plans, rentals, special requests, setup and service requirements).
- You will need outstanding time management, organizational skills, and detail orientation.
- You will need to have the ability to handle multiple demands with time-sensitive deadlines and work well under pressure while remaining calm.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Charismatic and personable.
- An excellent communicator with amazing problem-solving skills and follow-up skills.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks and adjusting priorities unexpectedly and remain cool under pressure.
- Desire and ability to be helpful.
- Strong team player and proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to manage up and take direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to keep and maintain organized and accurate records.
- Preferred experience in events or administrative role.
- Food and wine knowledge is an asset.
Tools you’ll live in:
- Our Website
- Google Drive
Perks at LAUNCH:
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- A fast pace learning environment with significant availability for new opportunities.
- Medical coverage