At Webflow we are creating a new way for anyone to create software, by making it visual. We believe by lowering the barriers of the development process, we can create more opportunities for people to partake in the incredible wealth creation process that technology brings.
Over 40,000 designers, developers, and business owners rely on Webflow for their online presence.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help make Webflow the best product possible. As a valued member of Webflow, your advocacy for our customers will drive new features and enhancements that our community needs. You’ll be supported and empowered to make decisions with autonomy for our customer base, and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming software development.
Webflow is a distributed company meaning our main office is located in San Francisco but a large percentage of our workforce is distributed across the globe.
- You are a self-starter with strong, steady work ethic. You work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- You’re excited to learn new things, test new ideas, and adapt quickly to change. You meet challenges head-on, and you finish what you start.
- You practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- You advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
Your role and impact
Webflow’s Customer Support Specialists on our Backline team are responsible for providing consistently high-quality customer experiences for all our customers with an emphasis in technical troubleshooting of complex issues or product questions.
- Love Webflow and have a deep understanding of its capabilities
- Love helping and empowering people and have experience in customer service
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Enjoy working with a diverse and global team
- Possess strong analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting
- Enjoy learning something new each day
We’d love to chat!
What you’ll do
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to help customers in support queues including but not limited to Help Scout, the Webflow Forum, and social media. You’ll be one of the primary points of contact between Webflow customers and Webflow as a company, responsible for filing bugs, troubleshooting issues, and collaborating with the team to provide an excellent customer experience — and help make Webflow the best product possible.
Within the Backline specialization you will primarily help customers with potential issues and complex product questions. This can include troubleshooting issues reported by customers, creating internal bug reports and enhancement requests in GitHub, and working with our Engineers and Product Managers to ensure we answer technical inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner. You’ll also assist the Product Team with determining priority and category of any issues you report.
As a valued member of Webflow, your advocacy for our customers will drive new features and enhancements that our community needs. You’ll be supported and empowered to make decisions with autonomy for our customer base, and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
- Compensation starts between $40K – $65K (USD) annually, with factors such as market rate in your geographic area, your level of qualification, and additional tax or international labor law considerations
- Time off for sick leave, bereavement, parental leave, holidays, and vacation are included
- The ability to work remotely—from home, possibly in pajama pants
At Webflow, we take pride in promoting and maintaining work life balance. We are open to differing and flexible schedules/work hours.
Working remotely as a member of a distributed team can be a challenge. We are seeking those that are up for the challenge! Challenges include limited social interaction with coworkers, communication hurdles, managing distractions, and working across timezones. Other requirements include:
- In-depth knowledge of Webflow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Advanced computer literacy, understanding of the web, and ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- History of excellent customer service
- 30-40 hours a week
- Experience with or ability to work remotely
- Self-starter—work productively and autonomously without constant supervision, while still communicating effectively with teammates and other departments Ability to be flexible and pivot easily when needed
Build a Webflow site telling us why you want to work at Webflow, and why we should hire you, and submit your application.
Please include a link to your resume/CV and be ready to provide previous references upon interview!
Related Jobs (22)
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in Oak Creek, WI on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in West Fargo, ND on May 21, 2019 Full Time