Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for an energetic Client Care Representative with exceptional communication skills to be a friendly and knowledgeable point-of-contact for our customers.
We are looking for someone to work according to US business hours (8-hour shift any time between 11am-12am UTC).
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure Kinsta’s customers have access to the resources and information they need during the onboarding process.
- Work with customers to address issues of resource overuse or platform abuse.
- Address customers’ concerns regarding Kinsta’s platform, plans, and policies.
- Notify customers of new features, bug fixes, and other relevant updates.
- Participate in campaigns to gather customer feedback.
- Other miscellaneous tasks related to internal reporting, data management, and project-based collaboration with other Kinsta teams.
The ideal Client Care Representative is a master communicator capable of understanding and explaining the complex relationship between the usage of digital resources and how that usage is governed by standard operating policies and translated into metered services.
In addition, a Kinsta Client Care Representative must display the following qualities:
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- A willingness to initiate challenging conversations with customers when necessary, paired with a resilient personality capable of maintaining a positive outlook when working through such situations.
- A Client Care Rep needs to be someone who likes people and wants to work directly with customers.
- The ability to understand complex technical and financial topics and explain them simply in plain English.
- The ability to be thoughtful, kind, diplomatic, patient, and firm when applying company policies to customer inquiries.
- A demonstrated desire and capacity for ongoing learning.
- The ability to self-manage and get the job done without requiring close supervision.
- Generally savvy with internet technologies and platforms. Ability to master the use of new platforms and online tools quickly.
- The ability to provide your own workspace, equipment, and reliable internet connectivity.
- Available to work Monday-Friday during US business hours.
The following would be beneficial to have, but are not required to be considered for the role:
- Past experience in a customer-facing position, particularly one where chat and email were used as the primary form of interaction and where the average response time was measured in minutes.
- Past experience in the WordPress industry or in the web hosting industry.
- Experience working with self-managed WordPress websites or blogs.
This is a fully-remote role. The Client Care Representative can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it’s like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.
Offered Salary$30,000 - $50,000
Related Jobs (17)
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in Oak Creek, WI on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in West Fargo, ND on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in Lake Charles, LA on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in Pompano Beach, FL on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Home-Based Customer Support Agent in Bloomington, MN on May 21, 2019 Full Time
Customer Service Representatives – WFH in Sherbrooke on May 21, 2019 Full Time