Webflow (View all jobs)
San Francisco HQ or Remote (US only)
Webflow is a fast-growing, globally distributed team with over 100 humans — and we’ve gotten here without a single recruiter. Of course, what got us to 100 won’t take us to the moon, so we’re looking for our first full-cycle recruiter to work alongside a senior technical recruiter (just hired!) and help:
- Attract amazing candidates
- Maintain world-class candidate experiences
- Support our diversity and inclusion goals
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits; significant equity; and awesome perks, such as $1,000 for your first vacation with us.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process (for ∼10 open roles at a time) across a variety of teams, ranging from Support to Marketing to People
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their goals and advise on an inclusive and efficient hiring plan to achieve those
- Create and implement strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best (often passive) talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience, including communications, scheduling, and coaching along their interview journey
- Coach hiring managers to help them through the reference-checking and offer processes
- Work closely with the People team to build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts as Webflow grows
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth startup environment focused on business roles
- The know-how and desire to source and engage passive talent for a variety of roles and levels — from coordinator to VP, technical support to content marketing.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with hiring managers and coaching them from job description and interview design through to offer close
- A knack for communicating with clarity, empathy, and accuracy — with both hiring managers and candidates
- An interest in helping out wherever is needed, with everything from interview scheduling to onsite logistics. You don’t see yourself as aboveany responsibility.
- Passion for process management — ability to design a process and stay on top of all the details
- Bonus points for experience growing distributed/remote teams and with Greenhouse ATS
Don’t meet all the requirements? Apply anyway!
Apply for this Job